Sunday, March 14, 2010

Anybody seen our fish?


Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. But I'm back with a funny tale. Tonight we had a great plan of cooking Salmon with an Asian glaze. The Salmon was even on sale at Harris Teeter today. We got home, and I laid out all the ingredients on the counter...except the salmon. Why, you ask? Because we lost it. Somehow in the 15 minutes between our house and the grocery store, we LOST our fish. It's not in the grocery bags. It's not in the trunk (checked...three times). It's not in the trash can, the freezer, the refrigerator, or the cabinet by mistake.

Finally, Phillip called the grocery store. No where to be found, although they graciously offered to refund our money or give us some more fish. I am perplexed...and little worried it's somewhere random, and will show it's face by stinking up the place. I guess we'll find out. Anybody seen our Salmon?

No comments: