
Phillip turned 35 on Saturday. 35 is a nice, round number. I think (and I'm totally biased) that Phillip is more handsome with each year. I love his birthday, seriously, it's my favorite day of the year. I'm so glad he was born, but he hates anyone making a big deal out of it. I still do it anyway. I really love my husband, and I'm not ashamed of that. I think it has become really commonplace to make disparaging remarks about our spouses in our culture. I'm not participating in that, sorry, haters. I love my man.
I gave him a "rolling cart thingy that you use when changing the oil". I don't know what it's called, but I appreciate him changing my oil! I think he looks pretty cute doing it, actually, as seen in this photo.

Happy birthday, babe. I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment