Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Good Day.

After a really snowy late winter and early spring, yesterday the temperatures were finally above freezing-the high was actually in the 60s! 

Phillip found this awesome park in Crozet, only a few miles from our house. So we hiked a couple trails there today. Even though there aren't any leaves on the trees, it was still beautiful! 



After the park, we went to the Fresh Market (newly opened in Charlottesville!) and got some delicious items for dinner and for later in the week. I LOVE the Fresh Market. We always used to go there in Charlotte, and it started in Greensboro, so this Carolina girl was really happy when it showed up in Charlottesville. Love the atmosphere, love the food, love the people. Who carries your groceries to your car anymore, right? 



I found this Burt's Bees conditioner that smells divine. Can't wait to try it. I seriously might wash my hair three times a day because this conditioner smells so good. 



No comments: