Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eight Years

Today is my 8th wedding anniversary. 8 years. Wow. It has flown by. But in that whirlwind of time has been so much life. So much growth. So much closeness, hilarious moments, sad times, and many more joyous moments.

One of the greatest gifts of this marriage is that it's possible for me to love Phillip more, and more, and more. Just when, I think my heart is full, it grows. It swells with love for him. I know this is a sappy post, but bear with me.

We usually don't give each other anniversary gifts. Maybe small things. A dinner out. Something small for the house. This year we gave each other a new camera. We are enjoying it immensely! It's a good investment for the year to come, as we hope to welcome a baby into our home. But until then, we'll use it to capture own own family moments. Here are a few anniversary shots. Happy anniversary to my very best friend and the kindest man I know. I love you.



No comments: