Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

I always make resolutions. Typically, I keep them. I've been thinking of the resolutions I should make for 2012. The list of things I want to change is so long, I have to parse it down. My theory has always been to have many goals, so that I can at LEAST meet one! This has worked well for me in the past...So here goes...

1. Play golf with my husband at least once.
2. Spend more time with my family.
3. Consider, possibly ponder, perhaps think about, starting a family (what could be more non-committal than that??)
4. Go to the gym with my husband 4 days a week at 6 am. (This one needs needs serious prayer).
5. Rid myself of technology on the weekends.
6. Spend more time with friends.
7. Eat more vegetables.
8. Publish my backup of manuscripts.
9. Play Debussy's Arabesque without flaw at least once on the piano.

No comments: