Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So. Many. Things.


The last week has been filled with SO many things I want to blog about. So many, it warrants an introduction of sorts. I'm about to go on a "blogathon". One of my other favorite bloggers recently said that she recently realized that blogging isn't really for anyone else...because let's be honest-who really cares about my personal blog?? I'm not that interesting. Blogging is a way to document our lives. I don't scrapbook. I don't choose to spend my time that way, plus, I'm not that good at it (tried a few times, and I'm pretty crafty, so it's a little surprising!).

Anyway...here is the outline of what is to come in following posts....some this evening, some later this week. I actually had to make a list of future blogs to share. How OCD of me, right??? Stay tuned for a "blog-o-mania".

1. Impromptu sister weekend.
2. My "What not to Wear" makeover.
3. Coach K's home game.
4. Book review.
5. Entrepreneurs?
6. "Subie" Game
7. 12 Things I want to do in 2012.
8. Current crafting/sewing projects.

No comments: