In a previous post, I described my interest in crafting Crismons this year. I got started yesterday on this adventure. I was thinking I would use a tabletop tree, but then I found this living pine tree (meant for indoors) and decided it was greener, therefore a better approach. We can keep it alive after the holidays. This pine tree is meant for inside, and as a bonus, is covered in glitter (not sure if you can see this or not).


Here are the Chrismons I have completed so far. I must say, my favs are the beaded ones, but they are SUPER time consuming. Funny story, when I asked Phillip to tell me his "favorite", he said "the snowman". Clearly, the man has lots to learn about the purpose of Chrismons. It's not a snowman!! :) I have a lot more to go to cover this tree. But, it's worth it to me to document the true meaning of Christmas. Plus, it's fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment