Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweet Student



Phillip is making lots of appearances on the blog lately. Today he came home with this sweet note from one of his students. It's hard to read, so here's what it says:

Dear Mr. Kretlow,

I am writing to you because you make school fun for me. Thank you for being the best and most understanding person.

I'm happy to have you in my math class because you help me understand what to do in an easier way. Thank you for helping me when I need the help.

Yours truly,
Winter

Things I love about this. This kid sees my husband for who he is. And she wrote the letter in perfect business form. She also gave him a candy bar with her note. Clearly, Mr. K is making a difference for kids. I am beyond proud and humbled by his "natural" teaching talent.


No comments: