
I know you all probably get tired of my "I love my husband" posts. Well, I'm sorry, but I can't really stop.
Phillip has been working so hard this semester. Taking classes to get his teaching license, working everyday as a paraprofessional, and now coaching Basketball. 4 out of 5 days he is at the gym by 6:30 to work out, goes straight to school, conducts study hall after school, and then has practice. He usually gets home around 8 pm. And all this for about a third of what he was making before. The most amazing part of this is that he does it without complaint. For real.
Don't get me wrong, we have both made sacrifices and changes. We have both had to work harder and differently in ways we hadn't imagined a year ago. I'm thankful for this life lesson, as much of an uphill climb as it's been. I can honestly say that collectively, we are happier than either one of us was alone in our "previous life". I'm not as scared about the "what ifs"...because a lot of them have already happened to us, and you know what, we survived it together. Alone, we are pretty much useless. But together, we can accomplish a lot. Yep, he's still definitely "the one".
No comments:
Post a Comment