
Ever since we moved to Virginia, we have heard legend of "Crozet Pizza". A literal hole in the wall legendary pizza joint. But, we have never eaten there in the almost two years we have lived here. I can't really say why-probably because we love to make home made pizza!
But, tonight was another Crozet first. We ventured to Crozet Pizza with my friend and colleague Dani and her fab family. Her daughter had a basketball game at the high school near our house, so we decided to meet up for dinner. Oh, and her wonderful husband (and mine) helped move a couch out of our basement and into my office at work. I am seriously indebted to the husbands of my new colleagues for their muscle!
So the question remains, did Crozet pizza live up to the hype??? It was tasty, I must say. Dani and I had the Greek pizza (feta and veggies) and everyone else had the meatlovers pizza. This picture isn't very good...the waitress was a little confused about how to use my iPhone camera. :)

Dani and her family are very sweet (and entertaining!). Fun time with friends, and yet another Crozet milestone to check off the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment