Friday, March 2, 2012

Garden Plans

For those of you who are bored with my gardening posts, be prepared to disengage from the blog for a while. It's officially spring break, and while I will be using most of my time to catch up on grading and writing, I do, of course,  have a few crafty projects planned. One is a sewing project I can't reveal because it would spoil a gift. The other, is to plan our garden for this spring/summer and start my cold-hardy veggies and my indoor seedlings.

We learned lots last year about what does well starting inside and what doesn't. We also learned that one 8 x 8 raised bed wasn't nearly enough to feed us, much less allow for canning and preserving. Last year, we were here.....


This year, we want to be here....
Needless to say, there is much word to be done. But home grown veggies taste so much better than the ones in the store!

No comments: