Warning-this is weird. For the last 4 months, we have been receiving "sample" baby formula in the mail. We wondered why. We wondered what to DO with it. Donate it to our church? Donate it to a charity? We were kind of confused. And it kept. coming. We stored it in our pantry, and kind of forgot it existed.
I know people have lots of different beliefs about "fate", and God, and what happens randomly vs. what happens on purpose. Honestly, when I opened my mailbox and found baby formula, I was confused.
However, now it makes sense. Again, back to the fact that God doesn't make mistakes. I am reminded of this verse:
Jeremiah: 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope, and a future."

No comments:
Post a Comment